George Clooney Gets “Married” in TV Ad
11:34 am, September 20th, 2011VIDEO
George Clooney gets “married” to a fortunate (but extremely confused) woman in a commercial for the Norwegian bank DnB NOR.
The amusing ad shows a hungover bride waking up with a ring on her finger and a wedding dress on the floor – but no memory of what happened.
Then Clooney swaggers into the room, embraces his new wife, and shows her some houses he’s already looking at online.
“Some people are lucky in life. For the rest of us, saving up can be smart.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank