George Clooney Gave Stacy Keibler Crabs?
2:00 pm, November 3rd, 2011
According to the tabloid, Clooney surprised Keibler with the shellfish on their recent vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
He supposedly had a crate of fresh Maryland crabs shipped from her hometown (Baltimore) for a “special candlelit dinner,” and his “gesture put the 32-year-old stunner in the mood for love.”
A so-called “source” says that Keibler was “over the moon” with Clooney’s crabs, adding, “As a matter of fact, Stacy prefers crabs as a gift over roses or expensive jewelry. She was amazed that George had made such a big effort to impress her.”
Indeed, it’s always romantic when Maryland meets Mexico!
But is there any actual truth to the shellfish shipment story?
Gossip Cop investigated the crab claim, and a source close to the actor tells us it’s “not true.”
Here’s hoping Clooney mans up and really gives Keibler crabs in the future!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet