George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Food Poisoned in Italy
4:50 pm, July 6th, 2012
The couple had dinner with friends on July 4 at a restaurant near Clooney’s home in Lake Como, Italy, and while the food was delicious at the time, everyone was ill hours later, Gossip Cop confirms.
Keibler even tweeted about the experience: “Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning #ohwell at least I’m still in Italy.”
We’re told everyone is 100 percent “fine” now.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress