George Clooney ‘Pursued’ Eva Longoria While Dating Stacy Keibler, Claims Tab
11:25 am, July 19th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
The magazine, which has been publicly blasted by Clooney for its inaccurate reporting about his personal life, alleges that the actor “began pursuing Eva” after they hung out at the Soho House in Berlin in March.
A purported “insider” tells the tab, “He told her that he was still with Stacy, but had plans to break up with her and was interested in being with Eva.”
The “source” goes on to claim that Longoria “resisted” Clooney’s supposed advances, but he “continued to pursue her with texts and calls.”
“Eva make it clear to him that she would not date or be with him until he was completely single,” adds the misinformed source.
None of this ever happened.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that Clooney and Longoria “have been friends for a long time” and “that’s all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet