George Clooney ‘Pursued’ Eva Longoria While Dating Stacy Keibler, Claims Tab
11:25 am, July 19th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
The magazine, which has been publicly blasted by Clooney for its inaccurate reporting about his personal life, alleges that the actor “began pursuing Eva” after they hung out at the Soho House in Berlin in March.
A purported “insider” tells the tab, “He told her that he was still with Stacy, but had plans to break up with her and was interested in being with Eva.”
The “source” goes on to claim that Longoria “resisted” Clooney’s supposed advances, but he “continued to pursue her with texts and calls.”
“Eva make it clear to him that she would not date or be with him until he was completely single,” adds the misinformed source.
None of this ever happened.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that Clooney and Longoria “have been friends for a long time” and “that’s all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game