George Clooney & Elisabetta Canalis: ‘We Are Not Together Anymore’
11:07 am, June 22nd, 2011
“We’re not together anymore. It’s very difficult and very personal, so we hope that our privacy is respected,” the couple says in a statement to Gossip Cop.
Just last week, Clooney and Canalis vacationed at the actor’s home in Lake Como, Italy.
The couple met in Rome in July 2009, and began dating shortly after.
Clooney has said he’ll never get married again, and while Canalis initally seemed to share this view, she told Chi magazine last week, “I am a firm believer in marriage, in the future I will be married.”
Gossip Cop will continue to update.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair