CLAIM: George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis “Split”
1:45 pm, June 8th, 2011
The tab then quotes a so-called “friend of the actor,” who says that after two years of dating, “They’re taking a break… They both seem ready to move on.”
In Touch bolsters its argument by noting, “The once-happy pair hasn’t been spotted in public together since early May, when they celebrated George’s 50th birthday.”
According to the magazine, “George’s commitmentphobia was likely a factor in the split.”
“Elisabetta is one of the most beautiful women on the planet,” adds In Touch, ”but apparently that still wasn’t enough to hold fickle George’s attention.”
Clooney’s supposed “friend” concludes, “The spark between them is gone.”
Despite In Touch‘s assertion that Clooney and Canalis are “taking a break” and have “split,” the couple is very much together.
And while the magazine may not have seen the two since May — which was just a little more than a week ago — certainly the paparazzi have. Clooney and Canalis were photographed together today in Milan.
“The truth is George and Elisabetta are in Como together,” the actor’s rep tells Gossip Cop. “They [In Touch] would have known that if they had done their homework.”
Once again, In Touch gets an “F” in reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom