George Clooney and Brad Pitt Doing The Odd Couple?
6:40 pm, October 30th, 2013
“George Clooney and Brad Pitt hope to option the rights to The Odd Couple — the Neil Simon play, film and TV rerun staple — with thoughts of either a new film version or a short Broadway run,” reports OK!
The tabloid, which recently made up Angelina Jolie’s $50 million memoir, is now touting a major scoop about Pitt’s career, although details are — surprise! — sketchy.
“Roles have not been settled, but George seems spot-on for the fussy Felix Unger, and laid-back Brad would make an excellent Oscar Madison,” advises OK!
We’ll be sure to pass that along.
Unfortunately, this entire project is a figment of the tabloid’s imagination.
A rep for Clooney tells Gossip Cop there’s no truth to this story whatsoever.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Is Ariana Grande's Stiletto Heel Look Too Sexy?
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show
- One Of Russell Simmons' Daughters Is Expecting!