George Clooney and Brad Pitt Doing The Odd Couple?
6:40 pm, October 30th, 2013
“George Clooney and Brad Pitt hope to option the rights to The Odd Couple — the Neil Simon play, film and TV rerun staple — with thoughts of either a new film version or a short Broadway run,” reports OK!
The tabloid, which recently made up Angelina Jolie’s $50 million memoir, is now touting a major scoop about Pitt’s career, although details are — surprise! — sketchy.
“Roles have not been settled, but George seems spot-on for the fussy Felix Unger, and laid-back Brad would make an excellent Oscar Madison,” advises OK!
We’ll be sure to pass that along.
Unfortunately, this entire project is a figment of the tabloid’s imagination.
A rep for Clooney tells Gossip Cop there’s no truth to this story whatsoever.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents