Story about George Clooney measuring his booze is all wet
7:24 pm, May 7th, 2010
“George Clooney is generous with his employees – except when it comes to the booze!” begins a piece in Star magazine.
The item then quotes a friend of one of his housekeepers as saying, “He has his decanters marked so he can see exactly how much is in them and to make sure nobody ever secretly takes a swig.”
Wait, this is being claimed by a friend of one of his housekeepers?
According to the friend of one of his housekeepers, Clooney once poured himself an expensive single malt, and realized it had been watered down.
“He never found the culprit, but he put everyone through the third degree,” says the friend of one of his housekeepers.
The story, of course has no specifics, including when this allegedly occurred.
And that’s because it’s not true, and it “never happened,” says a source close to the Oscar winner.
Gossip Cop, however, has one tiny detail the Star doesn’t — Clooney doesn’t even own one single decanter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?