George Clooney Bans Stacy Keibler From Hanging Out With Kim Kardashian?
11:02 am, September 27th, 2012
“Stacy Keibler won’t be keeping up with Kim Kardashian if George Clooney has anything to say about it,” begins a piece from Star, which alleges that Clooney has banned his girlfriend from spending time with the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star.
The tab claims that when Clooney found out that Keibler “was out on the town with Kim during Fashion Week in September, he became enraged and demanded that she stop hanging out with the reality star.”
A supposed “tipster” for the mag explains, “George feels like the Kardashians are famous for nothing – they have no talent and are looked down on in the industry.”
“He thinks Stacy being friends with Kim could hurt possible career opportunities for her.”
Couple of things here.
Keibler and Kardashian have been friendly for a while.
Clooney doesn’t try to dictate whom his girlfriend hangs out with, the same why he doesn’t try to control her career — as Star wrongly claimed in the past.
In any case, a source close to Clooney tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that the actor has in any way tried to interfere in Keibler’s friendship with Kardashian.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank