George Clooney Bans Stacy Keibler From Hanging Out With Kim Kardashian?
11:02 am, September 27th, 2012
“Stacy Keibler won’t be keeping up with Kim Kardashian if George Clooney has anything to say about it,” begins a piece from Star, which alleges that Clooney has banned his girlfriend from spending time with the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star.
The tab claims that when Clooney found out that Keibler “was out on the town with Kim during Fashion Week in September, he became enraged and demanded that she stop hanging out with the reality star.”
A supposed “tipster” for the mag explains, “George feels like the Kardashians are famous for nothing – they have no talent and are looked down on in the industry.”
“He thinks Stacy being friends with Kim could hurt possible career opportunities for her.”
Couple of things here.
Keibler and Kardashian have been friendly for a while.
Clooney doesn’t try to dictate whom his girlfriend hangs out with, the same why he doesn’t try to control her career — as Star wrongly claimed in the past.
In any case, a source close to Clooney tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that the actor has in any way tried to interfere in Keibler’s friendship with Kardashian.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty