George Clooney Bails Out of Jail
2:40 pm, March 16th, 2012
George Clooney has posted a $100 bail and been released from jail.
The actor and activist was arrested on Friday after crossing a police line during a protest in front of Sudan’s embassy in Washington, D.C.
Clooney, along with other protesters including his father Nick, Martin Luther King III and a congressman, had gathered in front of the building to demand action against Sudanese president Omar al-Bashir, whom they accuse of triggering a humanitarian crisis.
He and 17 others were cuffed and taken into custody.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 9 Random Celeb Beauty Lines You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Of The Longest Lasting Hollywood Marriages