George Clooney Bails Out of Jail
2:40 pm, March 16th, 2012
George Clooney has posted a $100 bail and been released from jail.
The actor and activist was arrested on Friday after crossing a police line during a protest in front of Sudan’s embassy in Washington, D.C.
Clooney, along with other protesters including his father Nick, Martin Luther King III and a congressman, had gathered in front of the building to demand action against Sudanese president Omar al-Bashir, whom they accuse of triggering a humanitarian crisis.
He and 17 others were cuffed and taken into custody.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew