Gene Simmons Marries Shannon Tweed!
11:23 pm, October 1st, 2011
The couple, who have been together for 28 years, got married at the Beverly Hills hotel on Saturday in front of approximately 400 guests, which included Bill Maher, Hugh Hefner, and other members of Kiss.
We’re told Simmons and Tweed exchanged vows that they themselves wrote.
The newlyweds have two adult children, Nick and Sophie.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court