Gene Simmons to Play Michael Jackson Tribute After Calling Him Pedophile
2:48 pm, August 15th, 2011
In 2010, the KISS bassist was quoted as saying, “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. There’s no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt.”
Simmons continued, “The only sexual references ever made about Michael Jackson that were made by anyone, anywhere around the world, have always been made by kids, and specifically males usually 10 to 14 years of age; never females, that age or older, and never grown men.”
This morning, however, promoters confirmed that KISS has signed on to perform at ”Michael Forever – The Tribute Concert,” set to take place in Wales on October 8.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court