Gene Simmons to Play Michael Jackson Tribute After Calling Him Pedophile
2:48 pm, August 15th, 2011
In 2010, the KISS bassist was quoted as saying, “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. There’s no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt.”
Simmons continued, “The only sexual references ever made about Michael Jackson that were made by anyone, anywhere around the world, have always been made by kids, and specifically males usually 10 to 14 years of age; never females, that age or older, and never grown men.”
This morning, however, promoters confirmed that KISS has signed on to perform at ”Michael Forever – The Tribute Concert,” set to take place in Wales on October 8.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Brad Pitt Calls Angelina 'Heroic'
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings