Gene Simmons to Play Michael Jackson Tribute After Calling Him Pedophile
2:48 pm, August 15th, 2011
In 2010, the KISS bassist was quoted as saying, “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. There’s no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt.”
Simmons continued, “The only sexual references ever made about Michael Jackson that were made by anyone, anywhere around the world, have always been made by kids, and specifically males usually 10 to 14 years of age; never females, that age or older, and never grown men.”
This morning, however, promoters confirmed that KISS has signed on to perform at ”Michael Forever – The Tribute Concert,” set to take place in Wales on October 8.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related