Gene Simmons and Tommy Lee Slam Rihanna’s “Fake Bulls**t”
11:14 am, March 21st, 2012
The rockers had harsh words for the pop star, with Simmons telling a crowd during an announcement for a KISS and Motley Crue summer tour that ”we’re sick and tired of girls getting up there with dancers and karaoke tapes in back of them.”
The KISS front man continues, “No fake bulls**t. Leave that to the Rihanna, Shmianna and anyone who ends their name with an ‘A.’”
Lee, whose band Motley Crue is heading out on a summer tour with KISS, agreed, saying, “No disrespect to Rihanna, she’s a great singer, but we’re in a slump for some s**t that has some personality and appeal beyond a bunch of pop stuff that’s floating around out there.”
“I’m glad [Simmons] said that actually,” adds Lee, “because I don’t think I can bear watching another f**king award show that is just a little bit better than ‘American Idol.’”
He continues, “It’s f**king pathetic to watch people go out and f**king karaoke with a bunch of lights and video. It’s all completely watered down.”
What do you think of Simmons and Lee’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet