Gene Hackman Hit By Car and Airlifted to Florida Hospital (UPDATE)
5:36 pm, January 13th, 2012
Gene Hackman suffered injuries after being hit by a car on Friday, Gossip Cop confirms.
A rep for the legendary actor tells us he was airlifted to a hospital after the accident, which occurred while he was riding his bike in the Florida Keys this afternoon.
“He’s suffered minor bumps and bruises and is already on his way home,” we’re told.
That’s good news, considering that early reports suggested that Hackman’s injuries were severe.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained