Gary Coleman Dead at 42
2:45 pm, May 28th, 2010
UPDATE: 5/28/10 – 2:40 PM
Gary Coleman is dead.
The actor died of the intracranial hemorrhage suffered earlier this week.
He was 42.
Gossip Cop‘s thoughts and prayers are with his family.
Gary Coleman is on life support.
The former child star is unconscious at Utah Regional Medical Center after suffering an “intracranial hemorrhage.”
His condition has worsened since being admitted to a Utah hospital on Thursday after a fall at his home in Santaquin, 55 miles south of Salt Lake City. Lucid upon arrival, Coleman later slipped into a coma.
“At this critical moment, we can only ask for your thoughts and prayers for Gary to make a speedy and full recovery,” Coleman’s family said in a statement.
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
ORIGINAL POST – 5/27/10
Gary Coleman is in critical condition in a Utah hospital.
A spokesperson for the Provo facility says the actor was admitted on Wednesday, but couldn’t release additional details.
According to one unconfirmed report, the former child star fell and suffered a head injury.
In February, Coleman suffered a seizure on the set of “The Insider.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?