Gary Coleman Dead at 42
2:45 pm, May 28th, 2010
UPDATE: 5/28/10 – 2:40 PM
Gary Coleman is dead.
The actor died of the intracranial hemorrhage suffered earlier this week.
He was 42.
Gossip Cop‘s thoughts and prayers are with his family.
Gary Coleman is on life support.
The former child star is unconscious at Utah Regional Medical Center after suffering an “intracranial hemorrhage.”
His condition has worsened since being admitted to a Utah hospital on Thursday after a fall at his home in Santaquin, 55 miles south of Salt Lake City. Lucid upon arrival, Coleman later slipped into a coma.
“At this critical moment, we can only ask for your thoughts and prayers for Gary to make a speedy and full recovery,” Coleman’s family said in a statement.
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
ORIGINAL POST – 5/27/10
Gary Coleman is in critical condition in a Utah hospital.
A spokesperson for the Provo facility says the actor was admitted on Wednesday, but couldn’t release additional details.
According to one unconfirmed report, the former child star fell and suffered a head injury.
In February, Coleman suffered a seizure on the set of “The Insider.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together