Gary Busey Reportedly Files for Bankruptcy
11:51 am, February 8th, 2012
Gary Busey has reportedly filed for bankruptcy.
The actor and reality TV legend has under $50,000 to his name and owes more than $500,000 in debt, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
The onetime “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in California on Tuesday, according to the site.
In November, Busey was reportedly sued for allegedly knocking a woman named Carla Loeffler to the ground at the airport last May.
She is reportedly listed among the potential debts Busey owes in the bankruptcy filing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents