Gary Busey Reportedly Files for Bankruptcy
11:51 am, February 8th, 2012
Gary Busey has reportedly filed for bankruptcy.
The actor and reality TV legend has under $50,000 to his name and owes more than $500,000 in debt, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
The onetime “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in California on Tuesday, according to the site.
In November, Busey was reportedly sued for allegedly knocking a woman named Carla Loeffler to the ground at the airport last May.
She is reportedly listed among the potential debts Busey owes in the bankruptcy filing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Ouch!! Kanye West Bangs His Head Into Street Pole
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery