Gary Busey Reportedly Files for Bankruptcy
11:51 am, February 8th, 2012
Gary Busey has reportedly filed for bankruptcy.
The actor and reality TV legend has under $50,000 to his name and owes more than $500,000 in debt, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
The onetime “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in California on Tuesday, according to the site.
In November, Busey was reportedly sued for allegedly knocking a woman named Carla Loeffler to the ground at the airport last May.
She is reportedly listed among the potential debts Busey owes in the bankruptcy filing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair