The Voice Eliminates Two Singers
10:02 pm, May 14th, 2013
Two singers got the boot on “The Voice” results show on Tuesday, turning the Top 12 into a Top 10.
Garrett Gardner (Team Shakira) was eliminated, along with VEDO (Team Usher).
The pair were sent home after receiving the lowest amount of viewers’ votes, the first time this season that the audience had total say.
And it’s worth noting that the exiting contestants were both on the show’s newest coaches’ teams, leaving Shakira and Usher with two singers each.
Veteran mentors Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will still have all three of their team members as the show heads into the third week of live competition next Monday.
What do you think of the results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage