Gabrielle Union Stopped By Airport Security For Hair Weave
6:42 pm, February 10th, 2012
Gabrielle Union had a hair-raising experience at the airport this week.
The actress got a patted down because of her… weave.
“Ma weave got ‘flagged’ by the bodyscan at security,” tweeted Union. “TSA required a hair patdown. No lie… they coulda just asked if it was the temple hair.”
She continued, “If human hair & thread sets off the body scanner… a lot of folks jus ended up on the ‘watch list.’”
“It’s a weave not terrorism,” wrote Union, who dates NBA star Dwyane Wade.
After making it through the security snafu, she still had her sense of humor when she settled into her flight, tweeting, ”Bout to take off… hopefully my weave doesn’t cause turbulence… its clearly very powerful :).”
We’re happy to report: Union and her weave landed safely.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair