Gabrielle Giffords To Give First TV Interview Since Shooting
1:12 pm, September 12th, 2011
ABC News will air the chat with Giffords and her husband, astronaut Mark Kelly, as part of a November 14 primetime special.
The couple’s book, “Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope,” will be published that week.
Giffords was speaking with constituents in Tucson last winter when Jared Lee Loughner opened fire on the crowd, killing six people and wounding 13 others.
Last month, the congresswoman returned to the House of Representatives floor for the first time, voting amid a standing ovation from her colleagues.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Hilarious Celebrity Yearbook Photos
- Has Lindsay Lohan's Rough Life Left Her Skin Ruined?
- Disney Star Comes Out Of The Closet
- Elle Fanning Spills Secrets of Sisterhood With Dakota