REPORTS: Gabriel Aubry Only Allowed Supervised Visits With Daughter Nahla
8:18 pm, February 10th, 2012
The decision follows recommendations from the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services to change the former couple’s custody agreement after an investigation into Aubry’s suitability as a caregiver.
Aubry, who was ordered to appear in court today, can no longer see Nahla without supervision from a court-appointed monitor and is no longer entitled to overnight visits, according to reports.
The model’s parenting was most recently called into question last month after Berry’s nanny alleged he assaulted her while Nahla was in her arms.
While the nanny’s request for a restraining order was denied and Aubry isn’t facing criminal charges, he was reportedly ordered to receive anger management.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?