Gabriel Aubry Drops Restraining Order Against Olivier Martinez
1:40 pm, December 1st, 2012
The two men got into a violent altercation on Thanksgiving after Aubry dropped off his and Berry’s daughter Nahla.
But one day after resolving his years-long custody battle with Berry, Aubry decided he no longer needs court-mandated protection from Martinez.
Aubry’s attorney, Shawn Holley, went to court on Friday and informed the judge that Aubry wanted to drop the restraining order, according to TMZ.
Hopefully, Berry and the two men have a peaceful holiday season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents