Gabriel Aubry Drops Restraining Order Against Olivier Martinez
1:40 pm, December 1st, 2012
The two men got into a violent altercation on Thanksgiving after Aubry dropped off his and Berry’s daughter Nahla.
But one day after resolving his years-long custody battle with Berry, Aubry decided he no longer needs court-mandated protection from Martinez.
Aubry’s attorney, Shawn Holley, went to court on Friday and informed the judge that Aubry wanted to drop the restraining order, according to TMZ.
Hopefully, Berry and the two men have a peaceful holiday season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?