Gabriel Aubry Drops Restraining Order Against Olivier Martinez
1:40 pm, December 1st, 2012
The two men got into a violent altercation on Thanksgiving after Aubry dropped off his and Berry’s daughter Nahla.
But one day after resolving his years-long custody battle with Berry, Aubry decided he no longer needs court-mandated protection from Martinez.
Aubry’s attorney, Shawn Holley, went to court on Friday and informed the judge that Aubry wanted to drop the restraining order, according to TMZ.
Hopefully, Berry and the two men have a peaceful holiday season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!