Gabriel Aubry Drops Restraining Order Against Olivier Martinez
1:40 pm, December 1st, 2012
The two men got into a violent altercation on Thanksgiving after Aubry dropped off his and Berry’s daughter Nahla.
But one day after resolving his years-long custody battle with Berry, Aubry decided he no longer needs court-mandated protection from Martinez.
Aubry’s attorney, Shawn Holley, went to court on Friday and informed the judge that Aubry wanted to drop the restraining order, according to TMZ.
Hopefully, Berry and the two men have a peaceful holiday season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Rihanna: I'm Fully Over Chris Brown Now
- Kim Kardashian Begs for Divorce Before Baby Comes
- 8 Destiny's Child Bloopers That Will Crack You Up