Gabriel Aubry Drops Restraining Order Against Olivier Martinez
1:40 pm, December 1st, 2012
The two men got into a violent altercation on Thanksgiving after Aubry dropped off his and Berry’s daughter Nahla.
But one day after resolving his years-long custody battle with Berry, Aubry decided he no longer needs court-mandated protection from Martinez.
Aubry’s attorney, Shawn Holley, went to court on Friday and informed the judge that Aubry wanted to drop the restraining order, according to TMZ.
Hopefully, Berry and the two men have a peaceful holiday season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos