Gabriel Aubry Arrested After Brawl at Halle Berry’s House with Olivier Martinez: Report
4:42 pm, November 22nd, 2012
According to TMZ, the incident occurred when Aubry went to Berry’s home on Thursday morning to drop off their daughter Nahla.
It’s not clear what specifically triggered the violence, but Aubry allegedly instigated a fight with Martinez, Berry’s fiancé.
Martinez is said to have knocked Aubry unconscious while sustaining his own injuries.
Aubry was reportedly taken to the hospital and arrested for battery.
Gossip Cop is working to confirm more details about the incident.
It’s possible that Berry will now seek a protective order against Aubry, with whom she endured an ugly breakup and protracted custody fight.
Earlier this month, Berry lost a court battle in which she was trying to win the right to move to France with Nahla.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years