Gabriel Aubry Arrested After Brawl at Halle Berry’s House with Olivier Martinez: Report
4:42 pm, November 22nd, 2012
According to TMZ, the incident occurred when Aubry went to Berry’s home on Thursday morning to drop off their daughter Nahla.
It’s not clear what specifically triggered the violence, but Aubry allegedly instigated a fight with Martinez, Berry’s fiancé.
Martinez is said to have knocked Aubry unconscious while sustaining his own injuries.
Aubry was reportedly taken to the hospital and arrested for battery.
Gossip Cop is working to confirm more details about the incident.
It’s possible that Berry will now seek a protective order against Aubry, with whom she endured an ugly breakup and protracted custody fight.
Earlier this month, Berry lost a court battle in which she was trying to win the right to move to France with Nahla.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss