REPORT: Halle Berry’s Baby Daddy, Gabriel Aubry, to Enter Anger Management
11:05 am, January 28th, 2012
Gabriel Aubry will reportedly take anger management classes, following the recommendation of the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services.
During the meeting, Aubry agreed to enroll in a program designed to work on his temper, according to TMZ.
He reportedly maintains that there was no violence with the nanny, however.
The Department of Children and Family Services action will not have any official bearing on the ongoing custody struggle between Berry and Aubry over their daughter, Nahla.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Knowles Rocks Cute Braids
- 15 Hilarious Jay Z Pool Memes
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- Atlanta Housewife Kenya Moore Takes Ridiculous To a New Level
- Wendy Williams Trashes Beyonce: Find Out Why
- Paul Walker's Brother Taking Over 'Fast & Furious' Role?
- Gisele Bundchen Is The Most Obnoxious Mom Ever!
- The 5 Best GIFs Of Taylor Swift Dancing
- Is Kanye West Getting On Kris Jenner's Nerves?
- Ranking Celebs: C-Listers