Full House Celebrates 25th Anniversary – Without Olsen Twins (PHOTOS)
1:22 pm, September 23rd, 2012PHOTOS
“Full House” celebrated its 25th anniversary on Saturday, and nearly the full cast showed up to party.
Missing noticeably, however, were Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who became stars sharing the part of adorable, little Michelle Tanner.
Enjoying laughs and cake at the celebration were Bob Saget (Danny), John Stamos (Jesse), Dave Coulier (Joey), Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie), Candace Cameron Bure (D.J.), Lori Loughlin (Becky), Andrea Barber (Kimmy), and Scott Weinger (Steve).
Some of the cast members tweeted during the party, including Barber who wrote, “I just danced to three NKOTB songs in a row with @candacecbure and @JohnStamos. Life is complete!”
“Full House rocks! Also, I may have had a couple drinks,” Barber also noted.
Sweetin added, “Wow! 25 years ago, Full House aired… That’s so crazy! :)”
Check out some photos Stamos and other posted after the party.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank