Full House Celebrates 25th Anniversary – Without Olsen Twins (PHOTOS)
1:22 pm, September 23rd, 2012PHOTOS
“Full House” celebrated its 25th anniversary on Saturday, and nearly the full cast showed up to party.
Missing noticeably, however, were Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who became stars sharing the part of adorable, little Michelle Tanner.
Enjoying laughs and cake at the celebration were Bob Saget (Danny), John Stamos (Jesse), Dave Coulier (Joey), Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie), Candace Cameron Bure (D.J.), Lori Loughlin (Becky), Andrea Barber (Kimmy), and Scott Weinger (Steve).
Some of the cast members tweeted during the party, including Barber who wrote, “I just danced to three NKOTB songs in a row with @candacecbure and @JohnStamos. Life is complete!”
“Full House rocks! Also, I may have had a couple drinks,” Barber also noted.
Sweetin added, “Wow! 25 years ago, Full House aired… That’s so crazy! :)”
Check out some photos Stamos and other posted after the party.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!