Full House Celebrates 25th Anniversary – Without Olsen Twins (PHOTOS)
1:22 pm, September 23rd, 2012PHOTOS
“Full House” celebrated its 25th anniversary on Saturday, and nearly the full cast showed up to party.
Missing noticeably, however, were Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who became stars sharing the part of adorable, little Michelle Tanner.
Enjoying laughs and cake at the celebration were Bob Saget (Danny), John Stamos (Jesse), Dave Coulier (Joey), Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie), Candace Cameron Bure (D.J.), Lori Loughlin (Becky), Andrea Barber (Kimmy), and Scott Weinger (Steve).
Some of the cast members tweeted during the party, including Barber who wrote, “I just danced to three NKOTB songs in a row with @candacecbure and @JohnStamos. Life is complete!”
“Full House rocks! Also, I may have had a couple drinks,” Barber also noted.
Sweetin added, “Wow! 25 years ago, Full House aired… That’s so crazy! :)”
Check out some photos Stamos and other posted after the party.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Bare Faced Celebrities Without Makeup
- Britney Spears Flaunts Her Legs in Short Shorts
- Selena and Demi - BFF's Again?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?