Frozen Ices Out Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones at Weekend Box Office
12:25 pm, January 5th, 2014BOX OFFICE
Frozen continues to heat up the box office.
The animated Disney film won the weekend with $20.7 million, beating the $18.2 million debut of horror spinoff Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones.
The epic adventure The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug came in third with $16.3 million.
In fourth place with $13.4 million, The Wolf of Wall Street narrowly topped American Hustle, whose $13.2 million take landed it in fifth.
Rounding out the Top 5 were Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues ($11.1 million), Saving Mr. Banks ($9.1 million), The Secret Life of Walter Mitty ($8. 2 million), The Hunger Games: Catching ($7.4 million), and Grudge Match ($5.4 million)
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills