Battle of the Trailers: ‘No Strings Attached’ vs. ‘Friends with Benefits’
12:22 pm, November 6th, 2010VIDEO
In the grand tradition of Armageddon vs. Deep Impact, Capote vs. Infamous, and other pairs of movies with nearly identical subject matter released at almost the same time, the Natalie Portman-Ashton Kutcher comedy No Strings Attached is set to do battle against Friends with Benefits, starring Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake.
(Don’t be further confused by Portman and Kunis starring together in the upcoming Black Swan… or by the fact that Timberlake released an album called “No Strings Attached” back in his ‘NSYNC days.)
Trailers for both films have just been released, posted below.
WARNING – The Friends With Benefits trailer is a red-band, more explicit version.
So… which movie are you more eager to see?
NO STRINGS ATTACHED
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank