Battle of the Trailers: ‘No Strings Attached’ vs. ‘Friends with Benefits’
12:22 pm, November 6th, 2010VIDEO
In the grand tradition of Armageddon vs. Deep Impact, Capote vs. Infamous, and other pairs of movies with nearly identical subject matter released at almost the same time, the Natalie Portman-Ashton Kutcher comedy No Strings Attached is set to do battle against Friends with Benefits, starring Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake.
(Don’t be further confused by Portman and Kunis starring together in the upcoming Black Swan… or by the fact that Timberlake released an album called “No Strings Attached” back in his ‘NSYNC days.)
Trailers for both films have just been released, posted below.
WARNING – The Friends With Benefits trailer is a red-band, more explicit version.
So… which movie are you more eager to see?
NO STRINGS ATTACHED
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!