Kristen Stewart, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga Battling for Freddie Mercury Movie Role?
11:25 am, December 20th, 2012
There’s a fierce battle to play Freddie Mercury’s female BFF in the late rocker’s upcoming biopic, according to Star.
According to the Star insider, “They all desperately want the part, and it’s getting ugly!”
The magazine says leading man Sacha Baron Cohen “will have the final say, and each starlet is lobbying hard to win the role. But the actor is already sick of the women’s catty antics.”
“With the girls fighting like this, it’s just hurting their chances of getting the part,” claims the Star “informant.”
None of this is true.
Star simply took three gigantic names in order to manufacture controversy around a high-profile upcoming production.
Sources close to the situation tell Gossip Cop they have heard of no casting conversations involving Gaga, while Stewart and Perry insiders inform us that neither star is in discussions for the project.
The names supposedly included on the Mary Austin “shortlist” are the result of pure, baseless speculation by Star’s sources, and the alleged “ugly” cat fight among Perry, Gaga and Stewart is a figment of their imagination.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Ciara's Cute Athletic Crew Sweatshirt
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Jessie J's Sporty Style