“Freaks and Geeks” Reunion for Vanity Fair Comedy Issue (PHOTOS)
6:18 pm, December 6th, 2012PHOTOS
The cast of the short-lived, beloved TV show “Freaks and Geeks” reunites for the upcoming Vanity Fair comedy issue.
SEE IMAGES BELOW
Judd Apatow and Paul Feig were the creative forces behind the 1999-2000 NBC series, which only ran for 18 episodes but earned a cult following in the subsequent decade, due both to its authentic portrayal of adolescence and the ensemble cast’s rising stardom.
James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, Busy Philipps, Martin Starr, and Samm Levine starred as the friends of the Weir siblings, played by Linda Cardellini and John Francis Daley.
In behind-the-scenes video for the shoot, Apatow mentions that it’s the first time that cast had gathered in one room since the show’s cancellation 12 years ago.
“We’re excited, because I don’t think this will ever happen again,” says Apatow. “This will never happen again.”
Check out the reunion pics — and alternate Vanity Fair covers — in the gallery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"