“Freaks and Geeks” Reunion for Vanity Fair Comedy Issue (PHOTOS)
6:18 pm, December 6th, 2012PHOTOS
The cast of the short-lived, beloved TV show “Freaks and Geeks” reunites for the upcoming Vanity Fair comedy issue.
SEE IMAGES BELOW
Judd Apatow and Paul Feig were the creative forces behind the 1999-2000 NBC series, which only ran for 18 episodes but earned a cult following in the subsequent decade, due both to its authentic portrayal of adolescence and the ensemble cast’s rising stardom.
James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, Busy Philipps, Martin Starr, and Samm Levine starred as the friends of the Weir siblings, played by Linda Cardellini and John Francis Daley.
In behind-the-scenes video for the shoot, Apatow mentions that it’s the first time that cast had gathered in one room since the show’s cancellation 12 years ago.
“We’re excited, because I don’t think this will ever happen again,” says Apatow. “This will never happen again.”
Check out the reunion pics — and alternate Vanity Fair covers — in the gallery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank