Frankie Muniz Recovering After Stroke
2:05 pm, December 4th, 2012
Frankie Muniz suffered a stroke last week, the “Malcolm in the Middle” star revealed on Tuesday.
The actor-musician tweeted, “I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a ‘Mini Stroke,’ which was not fun at all. Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!”
Muniz, who turns 27 on Wednesday, did not give any additional information about the circumstances of his stroke or what may have led to it.
He is currently the drummer for the band Kingsfoil.
Here’s hoping Muniz’s health scares are behind him.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet