Frankie Muniz Recovering After Stroke
2:05 pm, December 4th, 2012
Frankie Muniz suffered a stroke last week, the “Malcolm in the Middle” star revealed on Tuesday.
The actor-musician tweeted, “I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a ‘Mini Stroke,’ which was not fun at all. Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!”
Muniz, who turns 27 on Wednesday, did not give any additional information about the circumstances of his stroke or what may have led to it.
He is currently the drummer for the band Kingsfoil.
Here’s hoping Muniz’s health scares are behind him.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant