Frankie Muniz: I Had Another Stroke
3:29 pm, November 26th, 2013
The actor-musician revealed the news on Monday.
“Almost a year to the day, I experienced another mini stroke. Hopefully that will be the last. Miserable,” tweeted Muniz.
He did not give additional details about the severity of his ailment.
Last year’s frightening incident was a transient ischemic attack (TIA), which causes blood to temporarily stop reaching the brain.
The “Malcolm in the Middle” star currently plays drums for the band Kingsfoil.
We wish him better health moving forward.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank