Frankie Muniz: I Had Another Stroke
3:29 pm, November 26th, 2013
The actor-musician revealed the news on Monday.
“Almost a year to the day, I experienced another mini stroke. Hopefully that will be the last. Miserable,” tweeted Muniz.
He did not give additional details about the severity of his ailment.
Last year’s frightening incident was a transient ischemic attack (TIA), which causes blood to temporarily stop reaching the brain.
The “Malcolm in the Middle” star currently plays drums for the band Kingsfoil.
We wish him better health moving forward.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss