Frank Ocean: I Forgive Chris Brown, Will NOT Press Charges
7:02 pm, February 2nd, 2013
The singer explained his thinking in a Tumblr post (see below).
“As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man,” said Ocean.
He continued, “But as a man I am not a killer. I’m an artist and a modern person.”
“I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom,” wrote Ocean.
The performer concluded, “Peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”
And just like that, it appears the matter is resolved — at least from Ocean’s point of view.
There are still conflicting versions of events as to what exactly transpired between Ocean and Brown last week.
See Ocean’s Tumblr post below — and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate