Frank Ocean: I Forgive Chris Brown, Will NOT Press Charges
7:02 pm, February 2nd, 2013
The singer explained his thinking in a Tumblr post (see below).
“As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man,” said Ocean.
He continued, “But as a man I am not a killer. I’m an artist and a modern person.”
“I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom,” wrote Ocean.
The performer concluded, “Peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”
And just like that, it appears the matter is resolved — at least from Ocean’s point of view.
There are still conflicting versions of events as to what exactly transpired between Ocean and Brown last week.
See Ocean’s Tumblr post below — and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank