Frank Ocean: I Forgive Chris Brown, Will NOT Press Charges
7:02 pm, February 2nd, 2013
The singer explained his thinking in a Tumblr post (see below).
“As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man,” said Ocean.
He continued, “But as a man I am not a killer. I’m an artist and a modern person.”
“I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom,” wrote Ocean.
The performer concluded, “Peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”
And just like that, it appears the matter is resolved — at least from Ocean’s point of view.
There are still conflicting versions of events as to what exactly transpired between Ocean and Brown last week.
See Ocean’s Tumblr post below — and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress