Frank Ocean: I Forgive Chris Brown, Will NOT Press Charges
7:02 pm, February 2nd, 2013
The singer explained his thinking in a Tumblr post (see below).
“As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man,” said Ocean.
He continued, “But as a man I am not a killer. I’m an artist and a modern person.”
“I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom,” wrote Ocean.
The performer concluded, “Peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”
And just like that, it appears the matter is resolved — at least from Ocean’s point of view.
There are still conflicting versions of events as to what exactly transpired between Ocean and Brown last week.
See Ocean’s Tumblr post below — and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life