Frank Ocean Busted For Speeding and Possession of Pot
3:59 pm, January 3rd, 2013
Frank Ocean was busted on New Year’s Eve for speeding and possession of pot, Gossip Cop confirms.
According to the Sheriff’s Department in Mono County, California, a “black BMW traveling at a high rate of speed” was spotted on US Highway 395.
We’re told the vehicle was stopped, and “as the Deputy approached the vehicle, a strong odor of marijuana came from inside the car.”
Law enforcement noted that Ocean (whose real name is Christopher Breaux) “had a small bag of marijuana on his person,” and was “cited for possession of marijuana and released.”
The Mono County District Attorney’s Office is now reviewing the case.
Ocean took to Twitter Thursday evening to acknowledge his arrest, writing, “hi guys, i smoke pot. ok guys, bye.”
Seemingly nonplussed, he added, “hi guys, i drive a m3. that b*tch fast..ok guys, bye. :)”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction