Frank Ocean Busted For Speeding and Possession of Pot
3:59 pm, January 3rd, 2013
Frank Ocean was busted on New Year’s Eve for speeding and possession of pot, Gossip Cop confirms.
According to the Sheriff’s Department in Mono County, California, a “black BMW traveling at a high rate of speed” was spotted on US Highway 395.
We’re told the vehicle was stopped, and “as the Deputy approached the vehicle, a strong odor of marijuana came from inside the car.”
Law enforcement noted that Ocean (whose real name is Christopher Breaux) “had a small bag of marijuana on his person,” and was “cited for possession of marijuana and released.”
The Mono County District Attorney’s Office is now reviewing the case.
Ocean took to Twitter Thursday evening to acknowledge his arrest, writing, “hi guys, i smoke pot. ok guys, bye.”
Seemingly nonplussed, he added, “hi guys, i drive a m3. that b*tch fast..ok guys, bye. :)”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents