Frank Ocean Busted For Speeding and Possession of Pot
3:59 pm, January 3rd, 2013
Frank Ocean was busted on New Year’s Eve for speeding and possession of pot, Gossip Cop confirms.
According to the Sheriff’s Department in Mono County, California, a “black BMW traveling at a high rate of speed” was spotted on US Highway 395.
We’re told the vehicle was stopped, and “as the Deputy approached the vehicle, a strong odor of marijuana came from inside the car.”
Law enforcement noted that Ocean (whose real name is Christopher Breaux) “had a small bag of marijuana on his person,” and was “cited for possession of marijuana and released.”
The Mono County District Attorney’s Office is now reviewing the case.
Ocean took to Twitter Thursday evening to acknowledge his arrest, writing, “hi guys, i smoke pot. ok guys, bye.”
Seemingly nonplussed, he added, “hi guys, i drive a m3. that b*tch fast..ok guys, bye. :)”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'