Frank Ocean Busted For Speeding and Possession of Pot
3:59 pm, January 3rd, 2013
Frank Ocean was busted on New Year’s Eve for speeding and possession of pot, Gossip Cop confirms.
According to the Sheriff’s Department in Mono County, California, a “black BMW traveling at a high rate of speed” was spotted on US Highway 395.
We’re told the vehicle was stopped, and “as the Deputy approached the vehicle, a strong odor of marijuana came from inside the car.”
Law enforcement noted that Ocean (whose real name is Christopher Breaux) “had a small bag of marijuana on his person,” and was “cited for possession of marijuana and released.”
The Mono County District Attorney’s Office is now reviewing the case.
Ocean took to Twitter Thursday evening to acknowledge his arrest, writing, “hi guys, i smoke pot. ok guys, bye.”
Seemingly nonplussed, he added, “hi guys, i drive a m3. that b*tch fast..ok guys, bye. :)”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids