Francesca Eastwood Reportedly Getting Marriage Annulled Days After Wedding
9:39 am, November 25th, 2013
Francesca Eastwood is reportedly getting her surprise marriage to Jonah Hill’s brother Jordan Feldstein annulled.
Clint’s daughter unexpectedly got married to Feldstein, a music manager who works with Maroon 5 and other high-profile acts, in Las Vegas eight days ago.
But according to TMZ, the couple regrets their intoxicated decision and the rushed nuptials.
Eastwood and Feldstein will now seek an annulment, reports the outlet.
The former Miss Golden Globe was conspicuously not wearing a wedding ring when she stepped out for an event last week.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids