Courtney Love: Frances Bean Cobain Originally Offered Bella Role in Twilight
5:21 pm, May 30th, 2013VIDEO
Courtney Love claims her daughter Frances Bean Cobain was originally offered the role of Bella Swan in Twilight.
The Hole singer said on Thursday’s “The Howard Stern Show, “When she was 13 she was offered Twilight. She was offered Bella in Twilight.”
Love told the host, “That’s a true story,” saying her daughter didn’t even audition for the part, but “someone just saw a picture of her in a magazine and sent me the script.”
However, the singer says Cobain immediately rejected the purported offer, allegedly telling her mom, “That’s a sexist Mormon piece of sh*t.”
“It would have destroyed her life,” said Love.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for Twilight regarding Love’s claims, which she first made in 2010.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet