Courtney Love: Frances Bean Cobain Originally Offered Bella Role in Twilight
5:21 pm, May 30th, 2013VIDEO
Courtney Love claims her daughter Frances Bean Cobain was originally offered the role of Bella Swan in Twilight.
The Hole singer said on Thursday’s “The Howard Stern Show, “When she was 13 she was offered Twilight. She was offered Bella in Twilight.”
Love told the host, “That’s a true story,” saying her daughter didn’t even audition for the part, but “someone just saw a picture of her in a magazine and sent me the script.”
However, the singer says Cobain immediately rejected the purported offer, allegedly telling her mom, “That’s a sexist Mormon piece of sh*t.”
“It would have destroyed her life,” said Love.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for Twilight regarding Love’s claims, which she first made in 2010.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?