Frances Bean Cobain: Dave Grohl Did NOT Hit on Me – And Twitter Should Ban Mom
7:12 pm, April 12th, 2012
The buzz started with Cobain’s mother, Courtney Love, who recently tweeted (on a private Twitter account) about Foo Fighters frontman Grohl hitting on and trying to seduce her daughter.
Grohl immediately denied the allegations in Love’s graphic, rambling rant as “upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue.”
Now, Cobain herself is breaking her silence.
“While I’m generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn,” says the 19-year-old.
She declares, “I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I’m in a monogamous relationship and very happy.”
Cobain then adds, “Twitter should ban my mother.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look