Frances Bean Cobain: Dave Grohl Did NOT Hit on Me – And Twitter Should Ban Mom
7:12 pm, April 12th, 2012
The buzz started with Cobain’s mother, Courtney Love, who recently tweeted (on a private Twitter account) about Foo Fighters frontman Grohl hitting on and trying to seduce her daughter.
Grohl immediately denied the allegations in Love’s graphic, rambling rant as “upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue.”
Now, Cobain herself is breaking her silence.
“While I’m generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn,” says the 19-year-old.
She declares, “I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I’m in a monogamous relationship and very happy.”
Cobain then adds, “Twitter should ban my mother.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids