Forte’s “Unchained Melody” Gets Only Standing Ovation on AGT Semifinals
11:37 pm, August 27th, 2013VIDEO
Forte received the only standing ovation from all four judges on the first round of the “America’s Got Talent” semifinals on Tuesday.
The panel got on their feet after the trio powerfully performed “Unchained Melody,” the classic song perhaps best known these days for soundtracking Ghost.
Heidi Klum was left nearly speechless by the rendition, saying, “Wow. Wow. And wow. All I have to say. So good. Loved it.”
“I really bloody like ya,” Mel B said in a turn-around from the last time the group performed. ”That song was great.”
Howie Mandel told the act, “You solidified yourself a place in the [finals]. You solidified a career for yourselves… This was amazing.”
“There’s only one winner and you are on your way to possibly winning,” he added.
Howard Stern said, “From the opening notes, you had me. Now that’s the sign of true professionals. This is what we’ve been waiting for.”
The shock jock went on to cite Cami Bradley and Forte as being the best of the night, before telling the act, “It was beautiful. Congratulations.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids