WATCH: Forte Gives “Breathtaking” Last Performance on AGT Finale
11:36 pm, September 17th, 2013VIDEO
Forte received a standing ovation from all four judges for its final performance on part one of the “America’s Got Talent” finale on Tuesday.
The trio wowed with the classic Italian song “Caruso,” proving that language is no barrier when it comes to amazing audiences with music.
An emotional Heidi Klum said, “I personally love this song. I grew up with this song, listening to Pavarotti sing this, Andrea Bocelli singing this song. You gave this song justice. It was beautiful.”
Mel B said, “What a way to end this show. That was just breathtaking.”
“And it’s funny to think that you three came together and performed first on this show. You would never know that,” she continued. “It’s like you were professionals and have been together forever. It’s just gorgeous.”
“It was just absolutely brilliant…” said Howie Mandel. “I loved it. I stood for you. Good luck.”
And Howard Stern said simply, “You’re terrific.”
Check out the videos below, and tell us if you’re voting for Forte to win it all!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves