Oprah Tops Forbes “Most Influential” Celebrities List
11:46 am, March 16th, 2013PHOTOS
The magazine has posted yet another of its famous lists, with the talk show legend topping the ranking of the 10 most “influential” famous people.
Four directors — Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorcese, Ron Howard, and George Lucas — round out the top five spots.
How did Forbes determine who’s “influential”?
The outlet used E-Poll Research, which “ranks more than 7,500 celebrities on 46 different personality attributes” based on survey data.
48% of the people surveyed rated Winfrey as “influential,” while also assigning her the notable attribute of “compassionate.”
Check out Forbes for more methodology details, and see the Top 10 Most Influential Celebrities below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank