Sofia Vergara Tops Forbes Highest Paid TV Actresses of 2013
12:21 pm, September 5th, 2013
Sofia Vergara has topped Forbes’ list of Highest Paid TV Actresses for the second year in a row.
The “Modern Family” star raked in an estimated $20 million in 2013, owing to her salary for the ABC sitcom and endorsement deals with Diet Pepsi, Covergirl, Rooms to Go and Synthroid.
Following Vergara is Kaley Cuoco, who earned $11 million for her work on “The Big Bang Theory,” as well as endorsement deals with Priceline and Toyota.
So, who else made the cut?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting