Sofia Vergara Tops Forbes Highest Paid TV Actresses of 2013
12:21 pm, September 5th, 2013
Sofia Vergara has topped Forbes’ list of Highest Paid TV Actresses for the second year in a row.
The “Modern Family” star raked in an estimated $20 million in 2013, owing to her salary for the ABC sitcom and endorsement deals with Diet Pepsi, Covergirl, Rooms to Go and Synthroid.
Following Vergara is Kaley Cuoco, who earned $11 million for her work on “The Big Bang Theory,” as well as endorsement deals with Priceline and Toyota.
So, who else made the cut?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss