Forbes 25 Highest-Paid Musicians of 2012
10:27 am, November 30th, 2012PHOTOS
Forbes has released its list of the Highest-Paid Musicians of 2012, and Dr. Dre is on top.
The hip-hop mogul raked in $110 million in total earnings from May 2011 to May 2012, thanks in large part to his Beats headphones line.
Iconic rockers Roger Waters ($88 million) and Elton John ($80 million) followed in second and third place, respectively.
Where do stars like Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Diddy, Beyonce, Rihanna, Adele and Lady Gaga finish?
Check out the gallery below!
And for an explanation of the methodology and how each of the music stars made his or her way onto the list, log on to Forbes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show