Forbes 25 Highest-Paid Musicians of 2012
10:27 am, November 30th, 2012PHOTOS
Forbes has released its list of the Highest-Paid Musicians of 2012, and Dr. Dre is on top.
The hip-hop mogul raked in $110 million in total earnings from May 2011 to May 2012, thanks in large part to his Beats headphones line.
Iconic rockers Roger Waters ($88 million) and Elton John ($80 million) followed in second and third place, respectively.
Where do stars like Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Diddy, Beyonce, Rihanna, Adele and Lady Gaga finish?
Check out the gallery below!
And for an explanation of the methodology and how each of the music stars made his or her way onto the list, log on to Forbes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?