Forbes 25 Highest-Paid Musicians of 2012
10:27 am, November 30th, 2012PHOTOS
Forbes has released its list of the Highest-Paid Musicians of 2012, and Dr. Dre is on top.
The hip-hop mogul raked in $110 million in total earnings from May 2011 to May 2012, thanks in large part to his Beats headphones line.
Iconic rockers Roger Waters ($88 million) and Elton John ($80 million) followed in second and third place, respectively.
Where do stars like Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Diddy, Beyonce, Rihanna, Adele and Lady Gaga finish?
Check out the gallery below!
And for an explanation of the methodology and how each of the music stars made his or her way onto the list, log on to Forbes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin