Oprah Tops Forbes Highest-Paid Celebrities Rankings — Full List
10:08 am, August 28th, 2012
The magazine estimates that the TV empress earned $165 million between May 2011 and May 2012, beating out director-producer-moguls Michael Bay ($160 million) and Steven Spielberg ($130 million).
The full list (BELOW) mixes performers like Britney Spears and Tom Cruise with behind-the-scenes titans like George Lucas and Dick Wolf.
Tiger Woods and Manny Pacquiao make the cut as athletes, while Simon Cowell and Donald Trump arrive from the world of reality TV competitions.
For an explanation of the methodology and how each of the celebs made their way onto the list, log on to Forbes.
CHECK OUT THE FULL LIST BELOW!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White