Oprah Tops Forbes Highest-Paid Celebrities Rankings — Full List
10:08 am, August 28th, 2012
The magazine estimates that the TV empress earned $165 million between May 2011 and May 2012, beating out director-producer-moguls Michael Bay ($160 million) and Steven Spielberg ($130 million).
The full list (BELOW) mixes performers like Britney Spears and Tom Cruise with behind-the-scenes titans like George Lucas and Dick Wolf.
Tiger Woods and Manny Pacquiao make the cut as athletes, while Simon Cowell and Donald Trump arrive from the world of reality TV competitions.
For an explanation of the methodology and how each of the celebs made their way onto the list, log on to Forbes.
CHECK OUT THE FULL LIST BELOW!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?