Jay Z and Beyonce Top Forbes “Highest Earning Celebrity Couples” List
3:47 pm, September 19th, 2013
The music superstars made an estimated $95 million between June 2012 and June 2013, according to the outlet.
They finished well ahead of the No. 2 couple on the list — Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen — who Forbes says combined to earn about $80 million in the same timeframe.
Who else made the list?
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?