Jay Z and Beyonce Top Forbes “Highest Earning Celebrity Couples” List
3:47 pm, September 19th, 2013
The music superstars made an estimated $95 million between June 2012 and June 2013, according to the outlet.
They finished well ahead of the No. 2 couple on the list — Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen — who Forbes says combined to earn about $80 million in the same timeframe.
Who else made the list?
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank