Diddy Tops Forbes “Cash Kings” List of Highest Paid Hip-Hop Artists for 2013
12:18 pm, September 24th, 2013PHOTOS
The rapper-mogul earned an estimated $50 million in the past 12 months, according to the outlet, enough to put him ahead of Jay Z ($43 million) and Dr. Dre ($40 million).
Forbes calculates its rankings by looking at “income from touring, record sales, publishing, merchandise sales, endorsements and other ventures” between June 2012 and June 2013.
So who else made the cut?
Check out the Cash Kings 2013 List below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us