Diddy Tops Forbes “Cash Kings” List of Highest Paid Hip-Hop Artists for 2013
12:18 pm, September 24th, 2013PHOTOS
The rapper-mogul earned an estimated $50 million in the past 12 months, according to the outlet, enough to put him ahead of Jay Z ($43 million) and Dr. Dre ($40 million).
Forbes calculates its rankings by looking at “income from touring, record sales, publishing, merchandise sales, endorsements and other ventures” between June 2012 and June 2013.
So who else made the cut?
Check out the Cash Kings 2013 List below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents