Diddy Tops Forbes “Cash Kings” List of Highest Paid Hip-Hop Artists for 2013
12:18 pm, September 24th, 2013PHOTOS
The rapper-mogul earned an estimated $50 million in the past 12 months, according to the outlet, enough to put him ahead of Jay Z ($43 million) and Dr. Dre ($40 million).
Forbes calculates its rankings by looking at “income from touring, record sales, publishing, merchandise sales, endorsements and other ventures” between June 2012 and June 2013.
So who else made the cut?
Check out the Cash Kings 2013 List below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial