Justin Bieber, Adele, Lady Gaga and MORE Make Forbes “30 Under 30″ (PHOTOS)
5:02 pm, December 17th, 2012PHOTOS
Justin Bieber, Adele, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift are some of the celebrities honored on Forbes’ new “30 Under 30″ list.
The magazine annually recognizes the “brightest stars” in areas like music, technology, education, sports, media and, of course, Hollywood.
A number of pop culture fixtures, including Bruno Mars, Lena Dunham, Katy Perry, One Direction and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are a part of this year’s selections.
Check out the gallery below to see some of the stars included in the Forbes honor!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet