Justin Bieber, Adele, Lady Gaga and MORE Make Forbes “30 Under 30″ (PHOTOS)
5:02 pm, December 17th, 2012PHOTOS
Justin Bieber, Adele, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift are some of the celebrities honored on Forbes’ new “30 Under 30″ list.
The magazine annually recognizes the “brightest stars” in areas like music, technology, education, sports, media and, of course, Hollywood.
A number of pop culture fixtures, including Bruno Mars, Lena Dunham, Katy Perry, One Direction and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are a part of this year’s selections.
Check out the gallery below to see some of the stars included in the Forbes honor!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Disney Star Comes Out Of The Closet