Jennifer Lawrence, Miley Cyrus, and Justin Bieber on Forbes “30 Under 30″ for 2014
12:34 pm, January 6th, 2014PHOTOS
Jennifer Lawrence, Miley Cyrus, and LeBron James are featured in Forbes’ 2014 “30 Under 30″ list.
Along with other big names like Anna Kendrick, Olivia Wilde, and Kendrick Lamar, the publication says they are among the “brightest stars” who are “changing the world.”
Justin Bieber, One Direction, Lena Dunham, Katy Perry, Rebel Wilson, and Taylor Swift are among the returning faces, along with newbies like Lorde and Quvenzhané Wallis.
Check out the photo gallery below to see some of the stars who made this year’s cut, and click over to Forbes for the full list.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?