Jennifer Lawrence, Miley Cyrus, and Justin Bieber on Forbes “30 Under 30″ for 2014
12:34 pm, January 6th, 2014PHOTOS
Jennifer Lawrence, Miley Cyrus, and LeBron James are featured in Forbes’ 2014 “30 Under 30″ list.
Along with other big names like Anna Kendrick, Olivia Wilde, and Kendrick Lamar, the publication says they are among the “brightest stars” who are “changing the world.”
Justin Bieber, One Direction, Lena Dunham, Katy Perry, Rebel Wilson, and Taylor Swift are among the returning faces, along with newbies like Lorde and Quvenzhané Wallis.
Check out the photo gallery below to see some of the stars who made this year’s cut, and click over to Forbes for the full list.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank