Ozzy and Family Returning to TV in Animated The F’n Osbournes
11:50 am, March 5th, 2012
A decade after “The Osbournes” became a breakout reality hit, Ozzy Osbourne and his family are heading back to television.
Cuppa Coffee, a Canadian animation company, is developing the show.
“Teaming up with Cuppa Coffee has spawned a great opportunity to produce a unique animated prime-time show,” said Sharon Osbourne. “I’ve been excited about animating our often crazy lives for a while now.”
Plans are in the works for 20 episodes, described by Jack Osbourne as a “radical and humorous new spin on our family.”
“The Osbournes” ran on MTV from 2002 to 2005, renewing interest in the Black Sabbath frontman and launching his children to stardom.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Hot Supermodels And Their Kids
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups