Ozzy and Family Returning to TV in Animated The F’n Osbournes
11:50 am, March 5th, 2012
A decade after “The Osbournes” became a breakout reality hit, Ozzy Osbourne and his family are heading back to television.
Cuppa Coffee, a Canadian animation company, is developing the show.
“Teaming up with Cuppa Coffee has spawned a great opportunity to produce a unique animated prime-time show,” said Sharon Osbourne. “I’ve been excited about animating our often crazy lives for a while now.”
Plans are in the works for 20 episodes, described by Jack Osbourne as a “radical and humorous new spin on our family.”
“The Osbournes” ran on MTV from 2002 to 2005, renewing interest in the Black Sabbath frontman and launching his children to stardom.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank