Ozzy and Family Returning to TV in Animated The F’n Osbournes
11:50 am, March 5th, 2012
A decade after “The Osbournes” became a breakout reality hit, Ozzy Osbourne and his family are heading back to television.
Cuppa Coffee, a Canadian animation company, is developing the show.
“Teaming up with Cuppa Coffee has spawned a great opportunity to produce a unique animated prime-time show,” said Sharon Osbourne. “I’ve been excited about animating our often crazy lives for a while now.”
Plans are in the works for 20 episodes, described by Jack Osbourne as a “radical and humorous new spin on our family.”
“The Osbournes” ran on MTV from 2002 to 2005, renewing interest in the Black Sabbath frontman and launching his children to stardom.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable