Floyd Mayweather Released From Jail
11:00 am, August 3rd, 2012
Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has been released from jail.
On Friday, the boxing champ left the Las Vegas prison where he was serving a sentence for beating up his ex-girlfriend in front of their children back in September 2010.
Mayweather, who only served about two months of his 90 day sentence, was released early due to good behavior.
The boxer still has to finish his court-ordered 100 hours of community service and a year-long domestic violence program.
Mayweather’s pal 50 Cent picked him up from prison.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now